Italian Ruscus Greenery
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Italian Ruscus Greenery features several laterals covered in shapely pointed green leaves. A classic foliage, this emerald greenery adds a delicate, soft touch to sweet and serene flower arrangements. This versatile greenery is an affordable way to make your designs go far. These humble leaves are an ideal accent for bouquets and arrangements focused more on the flowers than abundant greenery. Add height and lateral depth to your designs with these striking, vibrant stems, or create boutonnieres or corsages with the individual branch sections. They work perfectly in greenery garlands, arch pieces, or faux vines.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
Frequently Bought Together
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Length: 20 to 24 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday.
- The number of stems is calculated based on the weight of the bunch and will typically contain 5-8 stems per bunch. However, we are unable to guarantee the exact amount of stems you will receive. If you are unsure what to order we recommend ordering the next size up.
- If these greens are in season, they may arrive with orange berries. If this occurs, simply remove the berries.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since this is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your greens are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting greens of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your greens appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your greens.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.
*If upon first inspection, you foresee a problem with your greens, do not proceed processing your order. Leave the greens intact in the box and call us immediately at 1-877-50 ROSES (507-6737)