Baby's Breath Garland
Wholesale Prices | Delivered Fresh
Baby's Breath Garlands are perfect for the do-it-yourself bride or event planner and are one of the easiest and most elegant ways to decorate. Ideal for churches, altars, tables, banisters, and backyard celebrations. Use them alone or add other fresh flowers. Hand crafted on an as order basis at our Ecuadorian Farms and shipped to your doorstep.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
FiftyFlowers exclusively ships fresh flowers with the fastest priority overnight service. If your desired date is unavailable, contact customer care - chat, call, or text us. We are here to help! When adding products to your cart, the calendar will display how many days before your event we recommended delivery. Because every flower is different, selecting the proper delivery date can be tricky. That's why our team of human experts will personally review each order to ensure you have chosen the appropriate dates for flower perfection. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee includes this complimentary service.
Frequently Bought Together
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Garland Length: 4.75 feet
Average Garland Width: 4 to 6 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Garlands arrive in 5 foot sections. Example: a 10 Foot Garland will arrive in two 5 foot sections.
- Extra growers bunches of babys breath will be included for embellishing the ends and to add in extra fluff. We want your garland to look amazing!
- The length of garland sections cannot be customized.
- This garland is made with Baby's Breath.
- Garlands will have a greenery scent.
- We do not recommend cutting the garlands, this could result in unraveling or weakening of the structure of the garland.
- Garlands last an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Our garlands are created to be one-sided, the side with exposed wire should face the table.
- Bulk garlands tend to shed. This is absolutely normal. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for complete details on how to properly care for your garlands.
- Since greenery is a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this garland may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
Bulk Garlands are shipped directly from our garland greenery farm. Simply follow the steps below to keep your garlands fresh.
- Upon arrival, please open the box and inspect the garlands.
- We recommend spraying your Baby's Breath Garland and keeping it wrapped in the paper it arrives in and stored in its box until ready to use.
- Keep the garlands in the box and store them in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat. As long as they are in a cool place, there is no need to store them in the refrigerator.
- After removing the garland from the box to begin decorating, you can mist with water to keep it looking fresh longer.
- It is normal for the garland to shed.